Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Thursday 10 January 2013

Lovely Family Pic We are waiting for , Thanks Danneel

The latest from Ackles Family  Via
 

It comes full circle now as we all know about new member of our SPN Family.
As we are waiting for the baby will be born Just when I think about it! BAM!!!
I saw Danneel's tweet !!



CONGRATULATIONS for your new roles 
I'm sure you both are doing great 


****PROJECT  BELOW  IS  CLOSED. IT SENT TO JENSEN***

It's DONE! after been trying and thinkin' couple nights!
I'm quite happy with it!
Now i just have to go and post it!

Thanks for all SPN Family who been so supportive and help get messeges out. It took only two days to get all pics i need ! XXXXX
             Enter you pic is now CLOSED ! 
   THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
When I heard the news about Danneel's pregnant Guess , we all just think we are in dreamland
Now that dream is reality ! Which more than anyone .We all knew how much Jensen loves to have a little one of his own and I'm sure as well as Danneel

Credit pic via @AmyinSydney
  
As we all are so happy for them and might be nice to show some love for them and to welcome a new member of their family in the not so far future                            
I just got a random idea about making a Congratulations Card for them which will have messages from fans around the world.

To join me in this project you could by :
-Send me a picture of your self with message or message itself
-Your message must contain your name ( real or other social network name )
-Message to congrats them which short and clear to read
-Which country you are from * important
         -Tweet your pic to my twitter acc @sb10110  


I'll put them together in A4 2 sides card Which could have about 28-30 Pics on it
As same as my recent project had been some disappointed because I got enough pics for the project before valid time I try my best to make it works
This time PLEASE send your pic to me ASAP so you'll be sure you'll be in!
Because for personal reason I won't have much time.
I will accept entry until 16th Jan 2013 or till I have enough then I'll give you closing notice !
       Please understand this time I cant just squeeze in ! if close it mean i cant do anything about it
       
       
I know quite short notice but i 'm busy at the end of the month
I'd love to send it before end of the month to Jensen on the set!
         If you are not sure here is link & Clip of my recent project and some sample pics you could make !
http://oursupernaturalstory.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/my-project-christmas-greeting-clip-for.html

http://oursupernaturalstory.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/update-so-far-responses-from-spn-cast.html



WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU 
CONGRATULATIONS  
JENSEN & DANNEEL

YOU DID IT J!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment